Parades. Picnics. Pool Parties. BBQ. Pie. FIREWORKS! No Fourth of July is complete without lying on a blanket under the stars watching brilliant explosions of color light up the summer night sky! The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is one of the best places to watch fireworks in honor of our country’s independence. There are a multitude of cities putting on fantastic evening festivities over the Fourth of July weekend, ending with dynamite fireworks shows. Below are just a few of the amazing 4th of July fireworks options you have to choose from in DFW!
- Light Up Arlington – http://lightuparlington.com/
- Southlake Stars & Stripes – http://www.visitsouthlaketexas.com/296/Stars-Stripes-2015
- Fort Worth’s Fourth – http://www.fortworthsfourth.com
- Lake Grapevine 33rd Annual July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza – http://www.grapevinetexasusa.com/summerblast/july-4th/4th-of-july-extravaganza/
- Mansfield’s Rockin’ 4th of July – https://www.mansfieldtexas.gov/rockin-4th-of-july
- Concerts in the Garden: Old-Fashioned Family Fireworks Picnic – http://www.fwsymphony.org/concerts/citg_main.asp
Have a safe and fun Fourth of July from all of us at DFW Realty by Design!